compensation: Top Wages in Central Oregon, Plus Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
“Building a better tomorrow today”
Come join our Team. Established in 2003, Taylor Northwest is a leading heavy construction contractor headquartered in Bend, Oregon. The Taylor name has been a part of Central Oregon for four generations.
Job Title: Heavy Equipment Operator
Location: Central Oregon
Wage: Top Wages in Central Oregon
Benefits: PTO, Paid holidays, 401K, Medical, FSA, Dental reimbursement plan, Life Insurance and AD&D insurance
Summary: Operate a Range of Heavy Construction Equipment (Excavator, Dozer, Backhoe, Track Drill, Rock Truck, etc.), Maintain Equipment
To perform this job successfully for Taylor Northwest, an individual must be able to:
• Maintain equipment
• Fuel equipment
• Have knowledge of Heavy Equipment (John Deere & CAT)
• Be proficient within the piece of equipment being operated Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
• Understand and use GPS equipment
• Read and interpret instruction manual and pertinent literature.
• Implement Daily Tasks
• Notify supervisor of equipment repairs needed
• Prepare required documentation accurately and timely.
• Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of equipment and product technology.
• Communicate in a courteous and effective manner with customers and/or co-workers.
• Maintain Satisfactory Attendance
• Present with cleanliness, punctuality and a pleasant attitude
• Maintain health, a safe working environment and observe all safety laws, policies and rules.
• Work overtime when needed
• Perform assigned tasks in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.
• Be quality & Production Oriented
• Pass Pre-Employment Drug Screen
• Possess a valid current Driver’s License
• Previous Jobs & References Required
• Equipment Maintenance/Operation
• Minimum 3 Years Experience, 5+ Years Preferred
• High School Diploma or GED
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• This work environment will be in and out of job sites along with being exposed to the natural elements (wind, rain, snow, sun, etc.).
• Willing to travel if required
• Be respectful of your surroundings and keep a clean & safe work environment