NAVIS is looking for a creative, motivated, Associate Software Developer to join us as a key member of our Engineering Team. This position will be based in Bend, OR.
QR Code Link to This Post
The primary focus of this position is coding creative, operational software that enhances our products. The Engineering Team has multiple projects that often start at the concept stage and develops new products and/or product features from scratch. Our products are constantly evolving with our client needs – we are not simply maintaining existing products.
This is a full SDLC development position. The Software Developer must be willing to take on all aspects of the development process, and be ready to support applications in production environments. He/she will be asked to test code sets, document software, and implement products and related solutions.
The Associate Software Developer will be tasked with analyzing, identifying, and solving issues related to software development and related technologies. This developer needs to have a willingness to do whatever it takes to make the products and the company successful.
- Practical software engineering experience, similar technical field of study, or BS degree in Computer Science
Software development experience in Java
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages, as needed
Ability to collaborate with others working in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communications proficiency in English
JOB GROWTH BENEFITS:
- Gain experience working with two or more from the following list: SpringBoot 2.0, microservices, Postgres, Docker, Hibernate, AWS, CI/CD pipelines, React/Redux
- Working part-time in legacy systems based on Clojure, .NET, Microsoft SQLServer, and on-premise data center
- Experience developing RESTful JSON API driven microservices architecture
- Experience in re-platforming legacy systems to modern software architectures
This position will be based in Bend, OR. Relocation assistance is offered, as needed.
Our tech stack is as follows: Java, React/Redux, Postgres, Microservices, Containers, Python, Spark, CI/CD, IaC, AWS
TO APPLY for this position, please follow this link: