GreenSavers is Hiring!
QR Code Link to This Post
GreenSavers is a B Corp contractor in Portland and Central Oregon. We specialize in home energy upgrades, like installing insulation, new windows, and efficienct HVAC systems. In 2016, 2017 and 2018, the U.S. EPA and U.S. DOE selected GreenSavers from 1,450 contractors across the country as ENERGY STAR® Contractor of the Year. Our mission is to improve lives, inspire our team, and serve our communities by building in a better, more holistic way.
We’re looking for an all-star salesperson for the Central Oregon office. Every year, GreenSavers makes hundreds of homes safe, comfortable, and efficient. Home Performance Consultants represent GreenSavers in all customer interactions – from the initial home assessment to contract signing and payment. Compensation includes base plus commission and benefits.
- Experience: At least 3 years of demonstrated success in sales or customer service roles.
- Respect: Show the utmost respect for teammates and homeowners at all times.
- Clear communication: Must have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Can-do attitude: Step up to meet challenges. Strive to continuously improve.
- Team Player: We work together very closely.
- Computer Literacy: Our work is built on cloud-based spreadsheets and apps.
- Transportation: Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- BPI Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Construction, Home Maintenance, or Energy Optimization
Learn more at greensavers.com/careers and submit resume at greensavers.com/apply.
Based on experience
sales, customer service, construction, contractor, energy, clean energy, energy efficiency, home performance, environment, climate change, sustainable, sustainability, green job