The perfect conversion vehicle - $20,000 (Seattle)
2007 ford e350 cutaway box truck
VIN: 1FDSE35P47DA11941 condition: good drive: rwd fuel: diesel odometer: 65704 paint color: white rv type: other size / dimensions: 10ft box title status: clean transmission: automatic
QR Code Link to This Post
2007 Ford E350 Super Duty Turbo Diesel 10ft Cutaway Box Van with 65,704 miles. It’s got a 6.0L bulletproofed diesel engine. These engines are well known for lasting up to 300k miles if you treat them well.
I put a lot of TLC into this truck and I’d really like to see it go to a good home, or become a good home for someone who wants to build out their own conversion. I’ve got a binder full of measurements and ideas I’d love to share if you want to see my vision for it.
Some things that make this the perfect conversion van:
- Small enough to fit in any regular parking space and its no wider than an average van making it easily maneuverable
- Stealthy (especially if you paint it)
- Tall enough for me to stand in comfortably (I’m 5’11)
- Sliding door between the cab and the box
- Barn doors in the back and a side door
- Keyed RV door handle installed on back door (extra one keyed alike for the side door if you want it)
Please hit me up if you have any questions
KEYWORDS : conversion van, work truck, diesel, super duty turbo diesel, clean title, low miles, utility truck, delivery van, moving van, barn doors, box truck, 10ft box truck
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.