Hello! My name is Jaxson and I have a room available for rent in my house. Rent will be $800 with a 6-month or longer lease or $900 for month-to-month. This includes all utilities and a monthly cleaning.
The home was built in 2016, has air conditioning, and a side yard. The kitchen overlooks the living room, and features a large island, granite counter tops, gas stove and a nice sized pantry. There is a downstairs half bath, and an upstairs full bath that is shared among the three bedrooms (master has its own bathroom). Half of the garage is being used for gear storage and the other half is used for the vehicle of the master bedroom. Unfortunately there are two dogs already in the house so no pets can be accommodated at this time.
There are three other roommates currently in the house and they have all been great roommates. It's a laid-back, no drama house.
No Fun Rules (I know, I don't like them either but this is real life and people have jobs):
- Occasional use of weed is allowed, but not habitual use or inside the house.
- Smoking, or illegal substances will not be allowed at anytime. Vaping is allowed outside.
- Everyone will be expected to clean-up after themselves, let's be adults.
- Occasional overnight guests are allowed, including friends or family coming to town, just give a heads up. Significant others are expected to have a place of their own.
- Quiet hours from 10pm-7am (soft closing drawers and doors is very appreciated)
Deposits will include first and last months rent and a $1,000 security deposit.
If you think you can jive with all that go ahead and shoot me an email, text, or phone call and we'll set up a time for a quick Zoom call. If the call goes well we’ll schedule a time to view the room.
There will not be an application fee because those are dumb, but you will have to pay a fee for a credit report & a background check. Thanks for taking the time to read down this far and I look forward to hearing from you.