compensation: $18-$20/hour DOE + Benefits employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Tetherow is a dynamic luxury resort featuring a world class golf club, lodging, fitness, events, real estate, a pub and elevated dining. We are intense, enthusiastic, innovative, and have a passion for quality service. Tetherow is committed to ensuring team members are provided with competitive compensation and enjoy benefits such as: Paid Time Off, Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, a 401(k) Savings Plan with employer matching, golf privileges, food and merchandise discounts, as well as avenues for significant career growth potential. If working in a fast paced and breathtaking resort setting sounds intriguing, we would love to hear from you.
Position Purpose: The Tetherow Vacation Homes Administrative Assistant has primary responsibility for managing the administrative functions of the vacation rental homes and cottages managed by Tetherow Management. S/he will provide for and /or coordinate all administrative services needed to efficiently manage the homes. The Vacation Homes Administrative Assistant will assist the Lodging Assistant General Manager and Guest Services Manager to ensure owner satisfaction, while balancing the need to achieve financial viability for Tetherow Resort.
• Fulfill the administrative needs for recordkeeping, billing for services, revenue sharing, etc.
• Assists the GM, Guest Services Manager and Realtors to ensure smooth transition from sale of vacation rental property to the securing of management contract.
• Assists management in working and collaborating with Housekeeping, Maintenance, Landscaping, Marketing, and Accounting to achieve operations efficiency and successful results for owners and guests and Tetherow Resort.
• Assists with new construction projects by working with the Project Manager to coordinate completion, closing and installation of property and all furnishings.
• Perform regular inspections of properties to ensure interior and exterior quality meets minimum standards required by Tetherow Resort.
• Complete an annual evaluation on each designated property, identifying strengths and weaknesses and communicates all results to Management.
• Assist with maintenance (interior) and unit improvements or upgrades.
• Negotiate with vendors and contractors for warranty and maintenance issues.
• Full understanding of management policies, including a thorough understanding of the rental agreement.
• Assist in quickly and effectively resolving any emergency maintenance issues.
• Ensure that any keys to owner storage or other secured areas of each property are labeled, stored and monitored to prevent unauthorized use.
• Requires working knowledge of MS Office applications, Publisher, Photoshop and ability to learn and use telephone and computer systems used at the property.
• Assist the Accounting Department to perform month-end accounting and reporting
• Assist in coding and maintaining records of department spending and VRD related spending
• Assist Marketing in adding VRD information to website, and proficient use of online vacation rental booking software
• Assist in submitting and tracking maintenance issues as needed (including vendor phone calls and appointments and warranty related issues) and owner communication
• Assist in maintenance of VRD decor, placement and aesthetics in line with property standards
• Assist in maintaining proactive and effective communication efforts with owners in the management program.
• Due to the cyclical nature of the hospitality industry, Team Members may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the property. Work schedules will include working on holidays, weekends and alternate shifts. Position requires working from property location.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and meet company driving standards
• Must have excellent phone etiquette
• Must be able to read, write and speak English
• Must have strong computer skills
• Must have strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and SMS or similar hotel/property management software
• Must have exceptional detail in follow-up
• Must be able to work well under pressure
• Must be able to accurately follow instructions, both verbally and written
• Must possess excellent communication skills
• Must be professional in appearance and demeanor
• Must have excellent listening skills
• Must always ensure a teamwork environment
• Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays
• Must have the ability to deal effectively and interact well with the guests and associates
• Must have the ability to resolve problems/conflicts in a diplomatic and tactful manner
• Must have a passion for creating an exceptional experience for all guests
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Two- or four-year degree from accredited college or university preferred
• At least two years of prior experience in administrative duties
To Apply: Please respond to this post with a cover letter and resume and include "Vacation Homes Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Tetherow is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected character
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers