BLACK BUTTE RANCH, a premier Central Oregon Resort, full time/year round Pit Operator position working with our Facilities Maintenance team. This position is eligible for all benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance and 401k) and includes complimentary use of all resort activities and Ranch discounts!
This position is responsible for maintaining order, organization and general cleanliness of the Black Butte Ranch (BBR) Facilities Maintenance area called Section 5. Responsibilities will include assisting and directing contractors and owners of non-receivables and coordinating yard capacity’s with disposal company dispatch. This position will be the primary operator of the BBR Burn Box and related components including minor maintenance and periodic machinery cleaning and ash hauling. Will provide general maintenance of Section 5's seventy two acres encompassing rock and soil screening and pit materials organization. Position may also encompasses maintenance responsibilities for common areas, roads and bike paths, signs, lakes and streams, litter patrol, common area lawns, work order tasks and snow removal.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
• Primary equipment operator of Burn Box and related components including minor maintenance and periodic machinery cleaning and ash hauling.
• Direct homeowners and contractors to proper disposal locations and accepted materials.
• Monitor disposal sites to ensure only authorized items are disposed of in the appropriate areas.
• Ensure people have the proper authorization to dispose of loads in section 5
• Common area lawn mowing, weeding, blowing, fertilizing.
• Sweep, patch and shoulder dress roads. Thin shrubs in common areas and remove snow from roads and walkways.
• Safely perform a variety of general grounds maintenance services.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must have valid CDL Class B driver license in good standing
• Must be able to demonstrate ability to safely navigate over rough ground to inspect Ranch acreage.
• Dependable and experienced in working unsupervised and make minor decisions.
• Ability to professionally interact with guests, homeowners and employees.
• Ability to provide timely response to after-hours emergency service calls
Apply online today at www.BlackButteRanch.com. We look forward to meeting you!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers