On Saturday, January 25, 9 AM - 4 PM, the Friends of the Bend Libraries are holding their Winter book sale. The sale opens to FOBL Members at 9 AM; members can shop exclusively until 10:30 AM. At 10:30 AM, the book sale opens to the general public.
QR Code Link to This Post
On Sunday, January 26, we're holding a half-price sale between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM. We typically have many good books, all of which are half-price. Where else can you purchase a current book for $.50?
This sale has approximately 15,000 books. Most sell for $1.00. We also have 40+ boxes of free books -- you don't have to be a FOBL member to take them! All are in great shape, but we simply don't have the shelf-space for all donated items and we refuse to put books into the landfill.
* Ponderosa Elementary; gold-colored modular building (NE corner of school grounds).
* Address is 3790 NE Purcell, but driveway is on Yeoman, just north of its intersection with Purcell.
* At the Purcell/Yeoman intersection, turn right (east) and take an immediate right into our driveway.
* You can see our building from the intersection.
* We're also accepting donations of newer books in good condition, DVDs, CDs and vinyl records.
* Donation hours are Wednesdays from 3:30 - 5:30 PM and Saturdays, from 10 AM - 2 PM.
Please, if you wouldn't give an item to a friend, don't donate it to the Friends! We hate to recycle books but some (damaged, torn, dirty, dog-eared, etc.) don't sell. We're all volunteers. Kindly dispose of damaged books yourself.
THANKS AND HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THE SALE!