compensation: Based on experience + TIPS $ employment type: part-time job title: Line cook with 25 hours a week.
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for line cook to plate and serve food in a timely manner, all while keeping the presentation up to our standards. It is of extreme importance to us that this position is filled by someone who shares the same love for food as we do at Bo’s. Experience is necessary.
This position includes:
- Set up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service, such as bottling sauces and cooking the meat.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow instructions to ensure the line is organized and orderly.
- Communication is essential in this position.
- Clean up the station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
Requirements and skills mandatory for the position will include:
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen, and to have or obtain a Food Handler License.
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools, kitchen utensils, and cooking on a hot range.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Ability and willingness to know or learn proper kitchen methods and ingredients. It is mandatory that every position will memorize the menu inside and out.
The schedule is set to reach 25 hours a week and will be structured as such. We will not be able to hire someone who does not make this schedule: