It’s time to get a job or start on a new career! Time’s running out, and we want you to come and join the team at Bleu Bite Catering! We are a bend based, very busy, full service catering business with a stellar reputation – Voted Best of Bend 3 years running. We provide above and beyond service, and specialize in made from scratch unique northwest flavors. You will be able to enjoy our yummy food also; we provide shift meals as well as take home meals daily at no charge. It’s a pretty great place to work - we have a Fun Squad that plans monthly parties and quarterly events as well as spontaneous Sonic drink runs! We still have a super eventful Summer Season and need to add to our already fantastic staff. We do have COVID protocols in place that enable us to serve our customers safely and efficiently – keeping us and them safe! We offer a progressive work atmosphere with flexible scheduling, time off and year round employment. One of the great things about Bleu Bite is that we are just daytime shifts, no late nights, and you get at least 1 weekend off a month. On top of all that we are also in the middle of a new building construction project, expanding to a new location which is 3x’s our current size on a piece of property we purchased. We have been in business for 20 years and are continuing to move and groove! Now is the time to jump aboard and grow with our team.
QR Code Link to This Post
· Food preparation for offsite events.
· Prepare foods using a full range of cooking methods.
· Party Chef for offsite events. Pay rate $18 per hour
· Ensure that high standards of sanitation, cleanliness and safety are maintained at all times.
· Minimum of 3 years kitchen experience that can include dishwasher, prep, line or sauté cook, expediter, chef, etc.
· Weekend availability a must.
· 4-5 days per week, 7 hours per day average work schedule
· Stamina to work 30+ hours per week.
· Must be able to read, write, communicate and understand the English language
· Excellent basic math skills
· Food Handlers Certificate
· Job involves bending, reaching, stooping and frequently lift up to 50 pounds.
· Ability to work standing and/or walking for up to 8 hours per day.
· Offsite events involve moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as extreme temperatures, dirt, dust, fumes, smoke, unpleasant odors, and/or loud noises.
· Work environment involves exposure to hazards or physical risks that are usual for the job, basic safety precautions are required.
Company: Bleu Bite Catering
Pay Rate: DOE
Start Date: ASAP
Schedule: 8:00 – 4:00, 4 or 5 days a week, 3 weekends a month required
Full time seasonal position with potential for year round employment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00 to $16.00 /hour