Central Oregon CPA Firm has a senior staff accountant/accounting manager position available for immediate fill.
QR Code Link to This Post
Signing Bonus based upon Salary at 15% of yearly salary paid after probationary period completed!
Available to be flexible to hours and ability to telecommute for qualified staff.
● Prepares complex individual & entity tax returns and financial statements
● Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account
● Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions;
● Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling
● Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and
● Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
● Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications;
maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
● Manage projects and staff accountants to complete tasks and projects
● Proficient in Quickbooks, and Microsoft suite of products
● Agricultural Experience not required but would be valuable
● Experience with full-cycle bookkeeping and multi-enterprise company systems.
● Experience with communicating with clients in person, via email or by phone to address accounting
● Experience with UltraTax CS and Accounting CS
● Strives for a work-life balance!
Salary- Depending on Experience with a benefit package tailored to new hire’s needs